In a recent study that was made, almost 50% of all men that’s at the age of 40 are experiencing impotency. Erectile dysfunction or also known as impotence is a condition when a man fails to achieve and maintain an erection.
In the past, researchers have thought that impotency was caused by psychological stress and disorders. But the Erectile Dysfunction Institute had corrected this theory and had stated that 90% of all cases of impotence are caused physically rather than psychologically.
Hormonal imbalance, obesity, diabetes, high cholesterol, inflammations and prostate cancer are just some of the causes why men become impotent. There’s no magical food that can totally prevent erectile dysfunction. Fortunately, there are some ways on how you can fight it and potentially prevent it in the future.
There are a lot of prescriptions medicines likehttp://www.aptekakamagra.pl/viagra.html that tries to help all the men to become sexually driven. But wouldn’t it be better to choose a healthier lifestyle to cure this condition rather than constantly taking Viagra?
Here are the top foods that you should consume on a regular basis if you want to avoid this problem:
- Leafy green vegetables and Beets: Spinach and celery are just some of the vegetables that you can eat so that you can have better blood circulation. Vegetables and beets are known to have a lot of nitrates which can open the blood vessels in your body and increase the blood flow.
- Dark chocolate: Consuming dark chocolate is known for having lots of flavonoids which improves blood circulation. Because erectile dysfunction is caused by poor blood flow in the penis, flavonoids help prevent this problem.Viagra is also known for doing this effect in the body in order to achieve an erection.
- Pistachios: Pistachios are known for their proteins called the arginine. This helps relax the blood vessels in our body and improve blood circulation. In a recent study, pistachios are also known for giving improvements on sexual desire, ED and total sexual satisfaction.
- Shellfish and Oysters: One of the reasons why a man can become impotent is when they have low levels of testosterone. Oysters and other shellfish are known to have an incredible amount of mineral zinc which is very important for the production of male hormones. This is also one of the benefits when you try Viagra because it has the potential to increase hormonal levels.
- Watermelon: A watermelon is known to be 92% water and 8% cure to ED. Just like Viagra, it helps increase sexual desire of men. It’s rich in phytonutrients which are antioxidants that relax blood vessels and improve blood flow.
As you may have noticed, almost all the foods that were mentioned have the potential to improve the blood vessels and blood circulation. This is a very important factor because good circulation of the blood means that the penis will have enough air blood for it to achieve an erection and maintain it.
Taking Viagra is good for those people who are experiencing ED, but it’s important that you incorporate good food and good lifestyle so that you’ll have a healthier body and better experience in bed.
Look for other drugs for sexual dysfunction at http://www.aptekakamagra.pl/